Tuscan Farmers SaladIngredients:
- 4 cups spinach
- 2 small sweet potatoes
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 an avocado
- 4 radishes
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- 1/2 lemon, zested & juiced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. coconut sugar
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Wash and chop sweet potatoes (into small cubes) and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or a lightly oiled baking sheet).
- Bake Sweet potatoes for 25 minutes.
- While sweet potatoes are baking, wash and chop spinach, tomato, radishes, carrots, onion and parsley.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Next chop avocado and add to the bowl.
- When sweet potatoes are done cooking allow them to cool for about 5 minutes and add those to the salad bowl.
- Next, zest lemon into the salad and then cut it in half and juice it in as well. Add olive oil, coconut sugar, red pepper flakes, sea salt and pepper to the salad.
- Using your hands (yes use your hands!) mix and mash the salad up!
- Wash hands and enjoy!